Event Date: March 22, 2020 (Sunday)
Junior Division (17 yrs and under): Check-in starts at 12:00pm, Contest starts at 1:30pm
Adult Division (18 yrs and older): Check-in starts at 12:00pm, Contest starts at 2:30pm
Japanese – American Cultural Center
150 Cedar Rd. Vista, CA 92083
12/1/19 – 2/29/20
How to Enter
No cost to apply and free event admission!
You will need to upload a short video audition. (Acceptable formats: mp4, zip, wma, mpg, flv, avi)
If you are unable to upload a video, we can arrange an in-person audition on Sunday afternoons. Please email us at <email@example.com>.
Contestants Rules and Requirements
Amateur singers who have never been compensated nor have been the recipient of a 1st place prize at any singing contest.
Those who submit a waiver and photo/media release.
Minors will need parent/guardian approval and supervision.
Rehearsal Before the Contest
Mandatory Rehearsals: 3/8/20 and 3/15/20
* Contestants will be chosen and notified by email or mail prior to the contest.
* You must be able to attend at least one day of rehearsals. You will be disqualified if you fail to attend a rehearsal. After the selection process, Madoka Entertainment will contact contestants who have passed the audition with details of the rehearsal.
* A trophy will be awarded for first, second, and third place winners.
* Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must accompany and will be responsible for their children under 11 years old.
* Upon request, lunch can be ordered.
– Menu: TBA
– Lunch Cost:$10 (includes lunch/drink)
Please contact Madoka Entertainment two week before the contest day.
*individuals that have won first place in a singing contest and/or that have received compensation for singing in the past cannot enter the contest.