Contest Date: March 22, 2020 (Sunday)
Event Starts at 1:00PM (Free Admission and Parking)
Junior Division (17 yrs and under): Check-in starts at 12:00pm, Contest starts at 1:30pm
Adult Division (18 yrs and older): Check-in starts at 12:00pm, Contest starts at 2:30pm
Japanese – American Cultural Center
150 Cedar Rd. Vista, CA 92083
12/1/19 – 2/29/20
How to Enter
No cost to apply and free event admission!
You will need to upload a short video audition. (Acceptable formats: mp4, zip, wma, mpg, flv, avi)
If you are unable to upload a video, we can arrange an in-person audition on Sunday afternoons. Please email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Contestants Rules and Requirements
* individuals who have won first place and received any cash award in the past are not
eligible. Those who have received compensation for singing in the past cannot enter
the contest. You have to be 17 years old or under on the day of the contest to enter
the Kids division. You must authorize Madoka Entertainment to use your photos and videos from this contest.
Rehearsal (Before the Contest)
Mandatory Rehearsals: 3/8/20 and 3/15/20
* Contestants will be chosen and notified by email or mail prior to the contest.
* You must be able to attend at least one day of rehearsals. You will be disqualified if you fail to attend a rehearsal. After the selection process, Madoka Entertainment will contact contestants who have passed the audition with details of the rehearsal.
Individuals that have won first place in a singing contest and/or that have received compensation for singing in the past cannot enter the contest.
* A trophy will be awarded for first, second, and third place winners.
* Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must accompany and will be responsible for their children under 11 years old.
* Upon request, lunch can be ordered. Menu: TBA: $10 (includes lunch/ drink)
Please contact Madoka Entertainment two week before the contest day.